Foil Roasted VenisonFrom chef_irish 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place roast on piece of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle 1/2 pkg of dry onion soup over meat.
- Lay Garlic and Butter On Top
- Bring edges of foil together and seal tightly.
- Place in shallow roasting pan and bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- There will be ample juice collected inside foil which can be thickened for gravy...
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating5 people
I love this! I'm making this tonight. I have everything for a change. hehesunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
I made this tonight and it was the best. So easy and very very tasty! Honey loved it. Give the credit to you! Served with garlic mashed tatoes and creamed peas. yum I wanna give ya 50!!!!!!sunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
LOVE IT! HIGH FIVE, and FORWARDED! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it