Christmas Tree Veggie PlatterFrom krumkake 5 years ago
- 1 bunch broccoli shopping list
- 1 head cauliflower shopping list
- 1 container grape tomatoes shopping list
- 4 pretzel rods shopping list
- 1 recipe dill dip: shopping list
- 8 ounces sour cream (can use lite) shopping list
- 8 ounces real mayonnaise (can use lite) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon beau monde seasoning shopping list
- (if you can’t find Beau Monde, use 1 teaspoon each: garlic powder, celery salt and onion salt) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dried onion shopping list
How to make it
- Break apart the broccoli into flowettes.
- Break apart the cauliflower into flowerettes.
- Place broccoli pieces on tray in the shape of a Christmas tree.
- Place grape tomatoes around the broccoli pieces.
- Place 4 pretzel rods for the "trunk" of the tree
- Scatter cauliflower pieces around the "base" of the tree for "snow".
- Mix up dip ingredients and serve with veggie platter.
- NOTE - cut out some small "star" shapes from a yellow pepper for additional tree decorations, if you have the time. Lots of "decorating" ideas with this platter!
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating5 people
This one is too cool, krum! I am not very creative and when I see stuff like this, it almost floors me. You got my five and my thanks, my friend. Happy New Year,
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
crunch crunch crunch!! Yumjett2whit in Union City loved it
This is the cutest arrangement so clever.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!