Smoked Salmon SpreadFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- 8 ounces creamed cheese shopping list
- as much smoked salmon as you prefer (I like quite a bit, so I use about a 2 ounce filet) shopping list
- just a small dash of liquid smoke, and this can be eliminated if you don’t have it on hand shopping list
- 1 dash of Old Bay seafood seasoning shopping list
- 1 dash (or 2, for more garlic flavor) of garlic powder (not garlic salt!) shopping list
- 1 dash dried dill weed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated diced onion shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients together; cover and keep chilled.
- Serve on toasted bagels, crackers, baguette slices, etc.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating10 people
I love it, KK !! 55555 :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
lovin this one! never thought to add liquid smoke to the salmon dips and spreads! awesome recipe!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Oh, the liquid smoke makes a great addition. Good stuff, dear. Hugs.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!