Move Over Manwich Sloppy JoesFrom fab44me 6 years ago
- 2 lbs of the nicest ground beef you can afford shopping list
- 1 small onion, diced shopping list
- 3 T butter shopping list
- 1 T of A-1 shopping list
- 1/2 C brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 t. dried parsley shopping list
- 2 T vinegar shopping list
- 1 T 'what's this here' (worcestershire) sauce shopping list
- 2 8oz cans of tomato sauce shopping list
- 3 T tomato paste shopping list
- bread, rolls, buns of your choice shopping list
How to make it
- In your pan, sautee the onion in the butter until translucent
- Remove from pan and place to the side in seperate bowl
- Brown and render the ground beef in pan
- Drain fat
- Return onions to pan
- Add all remaining ingredients (except the bread, of course..lol)
- Simmer for about 20 minutes, or until it's the thickness you'd like
- Slap it on your bread of choice
- TRY not to eat it the whole pot! (so far, my husband has failed at this)
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookfab44me Las Vegas, NV
The Rating5 people
This is Great---Love These Too!!!
Got To Have The Ruffles Potatoe Chips with These!!!chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
The Hubby Likes to Put Cheese On His...
We Just Like Eating The Chips with Them!!!chef_irish in Gainesville loved it
Love the homemade Joes..this one sounds great..thanks for posting!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!