Hungarian Cucumber SaladFrom paprikamama 8 years ago
How to make it
- peel and slice cucumber thin in a bowl, the thinner the better.
- salt down the cucumbers and let sit for 5-10 minutes
- drain of all the juice and sqeeze it out
- add pressed garlic
- add sour cream as desired
- add vinegar as desired
- add paprika about 1/2 tsp.
- add pepper as desired
- mix together and refridgerate till ready to serve.
The Cookpaprikamama Lake Mary, FL
The Rating9 people
OMG... this is Hungarian? I guess I do know some Hungarian foods! I make this often on the weekends.. It is wonderful!linebb956 in La Feria loved it
These are almost like the old man's. I like the garlic, we'll try it next time.fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
This looks really good and easy,Love that!!
Thanks for another great recipe.dizzzykipper in Port Angeles loved it