Salmon With Bourbon and Brown Sugar GlazeFrom pudgy47 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 2. stir in brown sugar.
- 3. Place salmon steaks on top of mixture and cook for 5 minutes.
- 4. Turn salmon, and pour bourbon around the steaks.
- 5. Coutinue cooking for 5 minutes or until fish tests done with a fork.
- 6. Serve salmon with the glaze spooned on top.
The Cookpudgy47 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating7 people
This recipe has my husband's name all over it. Bourbon is his drink of choice and food made with it carries that appeal for him, too. Looks like I have a dinner recipe for this week thanks to you. He will be ecstatic.
Thanksborinda in SoCal loved it
I have always maintained that 'Bourbon"
is our "Friend"...as in this recipe..so
Super delicious! A'little' sip for the cook?
Just to help 'Things' along?!!!!
Thanks for sharing....mjcmcook....
Wil...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
OMG! This sounds so delicious, just reading it made my mouth water and eyes roll back in my head!itsjustjuwah in Jena loved it