Clams Casino DipFrom upstatevoyager 9 years ago
- 4 cans minced or chopped clams packed in clam juice (be careful, not all are packed in juice) shopping list
- 1 cup celery, diced shopping list
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped shopping list
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 4 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed shopping list
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Drain two cans clams, reserving juice.
- Drain second two cans of clams and discard juice or save for another use.
- In skillet, saute onion, green pepper and celery in butter until softened.
- Combine with remaining ingredients including reserved clam juice.
- Spoon into shallow casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 45 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
- Serve with crackers.