Hot Jalapeno Popper DipFrom sandysunshine 7 years ago
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 can (4 ounce) chopped green chilies, drained shopping list
- 5 fresh jalapeno peppers seeded and diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs (Japanese bread crumbs) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Stir together cream cheese, sour cream, and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in green chiles and jalapeno peppers.
- Pour mixture into a oven safe serving dish, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and panko crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes then turn on broiler for 3-5 minutes to lightly brown the top.
- Serve with chips, crackers, or a crusty bread.
People Who Like This Dish 19
The Cooksandysunshine Blaine, MN
The Rating12 people
Mmmmmmm sounds like something i would love thank you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
mmmm... sounds great, one question what are the Panko crumbs?magali777 in Mexico loved it
I love this dip. My sis makes a version of this but not quite the same.. Thanks for sharing.jimrug1 in Peoria loved it