Roasted Shrimp CocktailFrom conner909 7 years ago
- 2 pounds (12 to 15-count) shrimp shopping list
- 1 tablespoon good olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- For the sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup chili sauce (recommended: Heinz) shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce (recommended: Tabasco) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel and devein the shrimp, leaving the tails on.
- Place them on a sheet pan with the olive oil, salt, and pepper and spread them in 1 layer.
- Roast for 8 to10 minutes, just until pink and firm and cooked through.
- Set aside to cool.
- For the sauce, combine the chili sauce, ketchup, horseradish, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce.
- Serve as a dip with the shrimp.
People Who Like This Dish 10
- luisascatering San Carlos, CA
- juels Clayton, NC
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- cherrybomb Ladera Ranch, CA
- theiris Garden City, MI
- lasaf St. Paul, MN
- badboyj555 Toronto, CA
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- binky67 Ellicott City, MD
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookconner909 Southern Calif., CA
The Rating6 people
Oh my goodness, Connor - you have been busy entertaining this holiday season! I believe I saw Ina's show with this recipe, and it looked so good, but yours looks even BETTER....what a great presentation idea! Luisa is phenomenal!! I have to make t...morekrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
All I can say is wow! Beautiful presentation!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
Elegant presentation and the sauce sounds fantastic!juels in Clayton loved it