Calamondin MarmaladeFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut calamondins in half; seed. This is tedious.
- Cover completely with water.
- Cook until fruit is soft.
- Cover and let stand overnight in refrigerator.
- For each cup of fruit mixture, add one corresponding cup of sugar.
- Add lemon juice and prepped pepper of choice.
- Bring to boil.
- Boil fof 15 minutes, stirring constantly.
- (NO LONGER THAN 20 MINUTES)
- Remove from heat, pour into sterilized jars.
- Yield 6 half pint jars of golden goodness
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating5 people
Ooh my I WILL find them and make this....thank you!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
I think we have this fruit over here, going by your description but we call it calamansi and we use it while it's still green. Never thought of using it this way. Fantastic idea, I think I really will do this and give mum a surprise. She'll think I'm...moredanadooley in Singapore loved it