Squash Ritz CasseroleFrom cherylnail 6 years ago
- 1 lb. yellow squash cut into rounds shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled Ritz crackers ( 23) shopping list
- 1 onion chopped fine shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery chopped fine shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup green pepper chopped fine shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten shopping list
- .1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/4 ts. salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2Tbsp butter melted shopping list
How to make it
- Tenderize squash by boiling in a little bit of water, drain and mash.
- Mix all the other ingredients in with the squash.
- Butter a average size casserole dish
- Put mixture in dish and bake at 350 for 30 min.
- when done it should be smooth kind of like a pudding.
The Cookcherylnail Visalia, CA
The Rating9 people
love squash and this recipe sounds wonderful thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
I love the White Trash Cookbook - and I have both volumes! Great recipe!clbacon in Birmingham loved it
Oh Yum, saving this one for sure, love the sound of it. You have my 5henrie in Savannah loved it