Honey Lime Chicken WingsFrom grizzlybear 8 years ago
- 18 whole chicken wings, split shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- Finely grated zest of one lime shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- oil (for deep frying) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix together the honey, lime juice, lime peel, garlic, salt and ground black pepper.
- Place the flour in a plastic bag and shake the chicken wings in the flour to coat.
- In a large skillet, fry the chicken wings in hot, 1 inch deep oil until cooked through. Place the cooked wings in the honey/lime mixture and toss to coat well. Serve immediately.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating6 people
Wow! ANOTHER really great sounding wing recipe. Thanks, grizzly and keep 'em comin'...
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
KEEP THEM COMING BUDDY!I CAN NEVER GET ENOUGH OF A GOOD WING!CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
Yeah baby.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!