Mocha Almond Cheesecake BrowniesFrom larkspur 5 years ago
- o 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- o 1 1/3 cups sugar, divided shopping list
- o 3 eggs shopping list
- o 2/3 cup butter, softened shopping list
- o 1 tsp instant coffee shopping list
- o 6 Tbs. baking cocoa shopping list
- o ¾ cup flour shopping list
- o ½ tsp. baking powder shopping list
- o ½ tsp. salt shopping list
- o 1 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- o ½ cup chopped almonds shopping list
- o ½ cup semisweet mini baking chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar until light.
- Beat in one egg until creamy. Set aside.
- Cream butter with remaining sugar.
- Beat in 2 eggs, one at a time, until fluffy.
- Beat in cocoa and coffee.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt on waxed paper.
- Add, all at once, to chocolate mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Add vanilla, set 1/3 cup of batter aside.
- Fold chips and almonds into remaining batter; pour into a greased 9-in. x 9-in. square baking pan.
- Spoon cheese mixture over batter.
- Making four rows, spoon 12 tsp. of reserved batter on top of cheesecake mixture; run knife through each row to create heart-like shapes.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 min.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cooklarkspur Wauwatosa, WI
The Rating9 people
What can I say but wowwowwow!!greekgirrrl in Huntington Village loved it
These are SO good!! Even though I messed up a couple of things, they still turned out amazing. As I was mixing everything up, I realized I didn't have any instant coffee. Oh well...I guess they'll just be CHOCOLATE Almond Cheesecake Brownies inste...moretwilightdawning in Lancaster loved it
I LOVE THE COMBINATION - I'M A BIG MOCHA FAN!
ANOTHER HIGH 5! CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!