Clam Dip in Sour Dough BowlFrom conner909 6 years ago
How to make it
- Slice top off bread to make a lid and set aside.
- Scoop out bread.
- Set scooped bread aside.
- Mix all remaining ingredients.
- Add to scooped out bread shell.
- Put lid back on.
- Wrap entire round in foil and bake 3 hours at 225 degrees.
- Dip scooped bread into dip and enjoy!.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cookconner909 Southern Calif., CA
The Rating8 people
I love the fact that the dip is baked inside the bread! The recipe sounds awesome, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
Thanks for this post, conner! We did beef stew for Christmas dinner several years ago and served them in small bread bowls. It truly is a more "comforting" way of eating, isn't it? Anyway, enough of that... you got my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Sounds wonderful!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it