Raspberry WingsFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small saucepan, combine jam, vinegar, soy sauce and red pepper over medium heat. Stir until smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss chicken wings with half of the jam mixture. Place on the baking sheet and bake 50 minutes.
- Brush wings with remaining jam mixture and bake 8 to 10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside and outside is glazed. Serve immediately.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating7 people
YOU SHOULD WRITE A COOKBOOK FOR YOUR WINGS ALONE!
THEY ARE ALL WONDERFUL!CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
Wow, Griz! Heat and Sweet. You got me AGAIN! 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 and thanks.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Love the wing marinade here! Sounds interesting and delicious!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!