Red Pepper Cheddar DipFrom gagagrits 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup sharp white cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 4 oz. cream cheese soften shopping list
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt or sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/4 cup bottled roasted red peppers, diced shopping list
- 2 tsp. Tabasco shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- Saute; Fold in: shopping list
- 2 strips thick- sliced (about 1/2 cup) bacon crispy and diced shopping list
- 3 scallions, sliced (1/2 cup) shopping list
How to make it
- Blend all ingredients except bacon and scallions in a food processor until fairly smooth.
- Saute bacon until crisp; drain. Reserve some bacon bits and scallions for garnish, then fold the remainder into the cheese mixture. Chill at least 1 hour. Before serving, garnish dip with reserved bacon and scallions.
- Serve with breaksticks, veggies, chips,bagette, or use on sandwich.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookgagagrits Irmo, SC
The Rating11 people
You cannot go wrong with that list of ingredients - the smokey peppers, salty bacon, creamy base...oh yeah! This sounds fabulous, gaga - thanks for sharing it...Krumkrumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Mmmmm.....looks and sounds so delicious! I must make it, and I have to give you a beauty flag, the picture is making me drool!juels in Clayton loved it
If it's good enough for Krum, it's good enough.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it