Alaskan Beer SoupFrom quaziefly 8 years ago
How to make it
- Add water to beer, bring to a soft boil, season with salt and nutmeg to desired taste.
- Beat egg whites until they peak. Set to one side.
- Beat egg yolks well with sugar and flour. Add milk, stir until smooth.
- Mix egg yolks, flour, sugar, and milk mixture to beer mixture, bring almost to a boil.
- Fold in egg whites and serve at once on toasted bread crumbs.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookquaziefly ALL POINTS
The Rating8 people
How interesting! I'd love to try this one! Flagged as interesting/unique!juels in Clayton loved it
I have never heard of this before, I'll just have to try it. My husband is game for almost anything except liver.......:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
Interesting recipe.This will be something new to try, that I'm sure my family have not tasted.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!