Pickle Ham Roll-up AppetizersFrom cabincrazyone 7 years ago
- For about 25 pieces: shopping list
- 3 oz package cream cheese shopping list
- 3 eight inch flour tortillas shopping list
- 10 pickles (I use a medium size about 1 inch thick by 3 inches long) shopping list
- 1/2 pound thin sliced deli ham (be sure to get whole pieces, not shredded scraps) shopping list
- 25 tooth picks shopping list
How to make it
- I know you have it figured out already. Lay out a tortilla. Spread an even, thin coat of cream cheese on it. Put a layer of ham on top. Slap a pickle at the near end and roll it up. Cut into 3/4 inch rolls. Tough, I know.
- Because the tortilla is round, you'll find you can't use the first two inches on the left side, and the last two inches on the right. Your first cut will be to take off the rough edge and the butt end of the pickle .... eat it yourself. Cook's treat. Push a toothpick through the end you're cutting off before you cut.
- NOTE: My wife says they're even yummier if you use deli sliced corned beef.
People Who Like This Dish 16
- AngieMatt Nowhere, Us
- gonenuts72 EC County, Wisconsin
- schilmoellere Nowhere, Us
- lunasea Orlando, FL
- wynnebaer Dunnellon, Florida
- juels Clayton, NC
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- misspris San Antonio, TX
- momofsixgirls Pine City, MN
- Plus 6 othersFrom around the world!
The Cookcabincrazyone Duluth, MN
The Rating8 people
Wow, so easy yet it sounds so delicious. I could eat the whole tray while watching TV. Great idea.indicatorsrule1 in Gilbert loved it
look how pretty those are cco .....
nice one .......
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Nice picture, CC1!! These look as good as they sound - gotta make some up for Game Day next Sunday...fast and easy, my kinda appetizer these days!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!