Quick Chicken Cordon BleuFrom canzi 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 5 teaspoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 large garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese (or just good ol' Parmesan) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 4 (6 oz) Skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- oregano shopping list
- 4-8 thin slices prociutto shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place broth in a small microwave-safe bowl;microwave on high 15 seconds or until warm.
- Stir in butter and garlic.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmigiano-Reggiano, and paprika in a medium shallow bowl; set aside.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap, and pound each to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Top each breast with 1-2 slices of procuitto and mozzarella.
- Roll up each breast jelly-roll fashion.
- Dip each roll in chicken broth mixture; dredge in breadcrumb mixture.
- Place rolls, seam side down, in an 8 inch square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Pour remaining broth mixture over chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 28 minutes or until juices run clear and tops are golden.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cookcanzi San Diego, CA
The Rating6 people
I love this ... I learned to eat it while in Germany visiting my son...Great pix also..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
My kind of dish. Easy, quick and delicious!!!gwencampbell in Chula Vista loved it
This sounds fantastic! Got it saved, will try soon, I hope.sweetwords in Raleigh loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!