Lemon Poppy Seed CakeFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 1 packaged lemon cake mix shopping list
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups water (I might do 1 cup water and 1/4 cup lemon juice) shopping list
- 1/2 cup poppy seeds shopping list
- 21 ounce can lemon pie filling shopping list
- 1 package instant lemon pudding mix shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed (real whipped cream?) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease and flour a 9x13" baking pan.
- In large bowl stir together the cake mix and pudding mix.
- Make a well in the center and add eggs, oil, water and poppy seeds.
- Beat on low speed until blended.
- Scrape bowl and beat 4 minutes on medium speed.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes OR until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Spread lemon pie filling over cooled cake.
- In a large bowl combine pudding mix with milk.
- Mix well and let stand for 5 minutes until fairly set.
- Fold in thawed whipped topping.
- Spread over pie filling.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
Real High on the Yum factor looks lovely too.
Can not wait to try this one.
Five forks and a nice smile :)trigger in loved it
Mmmmm.... this one sounds moist and yummy and sooo goood!!! Saved and will definitely make!juels in Clayton loved it
Muy Delicioso!goblue434 in Anniston loved it