Margarita PieFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups pretzels, crushed shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, melted shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 limes, zested and juiced shopping list
- 1/4 cup tequila shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine crushed pretzels, melted butter and sugar.
- Press mixture onto bottom of pie pan (no size given)
- In large bowl mix together lime juice, lime zest, tequila, orange juice and sweetened condensed milk.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon filling into pretzel crust.
- Chill pie for25 to 30 minutes
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating9 people
So easy and sounds absolutely divine! Another keeper for me!juels in Clayton loved it
oh yeah baby !!!!!!!! love it
nice one lorraine
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Love that pretzel crust - this will be a keeper, i have no doubt...thanks, la - you come up with the best!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it