Butter Ball Kisses CookiesFrom krumkake 6 years ago
- 1/2 pound butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups flour shopping list
- about 36 chocolate kisses, wrappers removed shopping list
- white or crystallized sugar for dipping dough balls into shopping list
How to make it
- With wooden spoon, cream butter until fluffy.
- Stir in sugar and extract, beating by hand to incorporate it into butter.
- Stir in flour, mixing until well blended.
- Batter will be very stiff.
- Taking about 1 tablespoon of dough in your hand, squeeze it into a compact mass, and roll into a ball with the palms of your hands (balls should be about 1½” in diameter).
- Roll balls in sugar. then place them on ungreased cookie sheet and place a kiss or star in the middle of each, pressing it into the ball very lightly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 22 minutes, until cookie is just barely browned on the bottom and around edges.
- Cool cookies on wire rack before storing in an airtight container.
- NOTE: Good suggestion from Lasaf - use some of the delicious flavored kisses available these days...raspberry, caramel, mint...so many flavors, you could change the flavor of these little buttery cookies with each batch!
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating12 people
These are so cute and so delicious sounding! Great pictures, too! Thanks for posting this!juels in Clayton loved it
Mmmmmmm krum i just love these what beatiful pictures too i'll take a dozen hahaha
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
These look so good! Beautiful job. Love anything with chocolate.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!