steak on a stickFrom maywest 4 years ago
- 1 or 2 pounds of sirloin or top round shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- 1cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil i use olive. shopping list
- 1/4 cup molasses i guess you could use honey instead. shopping list
- 4 or more cloves of garlic minced shopping list
- 2 tsp dry mustard shopping list
- 2 tsp ginger. use fresh if you have it. shopping list
How to make it
- sice meat against the grain into strips
- combine all ingredients
- put in a zip lock bag
- marinate steak for 15-30 min at least
- string onto bamboo sticks that you have pre soaked in water so they wont burn up.
- and broil or grill to the desired doneness.
People Who Like This Dish 18
The Cookmaywest Tangerine, FL
The Rating7 people
This sounds really good. We grill year round, so will be maing this one soon!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Oh, this sounds wonderful. I like food on a stick too. It brings out the kid in me.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
This is great! I think I'm going to try this one using venison steaks! Thanks!meals4abby in Valders loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!