The Family Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom chef_irish 7 years ago
- 2/3 Cup of Real butter shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 Cup brown sugar Packed shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 Cups Gold Medal flour (All-Purpose) shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 Cup Chopped pecans/walnuts (opt.) shopping list
- 1 cup Nestle' Toll House semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz.) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat Oven to 375*
- Cream Together Butter, Sugar , Eggs and Vanilla Thoroughly.
- Measure Flour By Dipping Method or By Sifting, Mixing All Dry Ingredients and Then Combine The Dry and Wet Ingredients Together Mixing Thoroughly But Not Over Mixing (Folding Together)
- Also, Mix ing In Nuts and Chocolate Chips Gently.
- Drop Rounded Teaspoonfuls of Dough or Use A Small Ice-Cream Scoop. Placing Cookies 2" Apart On An Ungreased Cookie Sheet.
- Bake Exactly 8 Minutes...(Cookies Should Still Be Soft)
- Cool Slightly and Then Remove from Cookie Sheet Onto Cooling Racks Before Storing.
- Note: (If You Use Gold Medal Self-Rising Flour, Omit Baking Soda and Salt)
- Also: ( If You Like Making Chocolate Chip Bar Cookies...Just Follow Recipe Above...Then Spread Into A Greased 13 x 91/2 x 2" Pan and
- Bake at 375* for 20 - 25 Minutes.
- Hint (If Your CookiesBecome Hard in The Container That You Store Then In...Place A Slice Of Bread Inside and They Will Re-Soften) But They Should Not Harden at All Unless They Are Over Cooked!
The Cookchef_irish Gainesville, FL
The Rating9 people
Still the all-American favorite, and your mouth-watering pictures explain why...soft, gooey, chocolatey, delicious...gotta love 'em!krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
Sounds unbelievable! My favorite alltime cookie! Got the day off, I'mm fixin to hit the kitchen!!
Thanks! Dooley 5!dooley in Krum loved it
Using 'REAL BUTTER' is the important 'Key'
to the great success of this cookie~
~*~mj~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!