Maggies Valentine Cheesecake HeartFrom krumkake 5 years ago
- Crust: shopping list
- 6 graham cracker squares, finely crushed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 5 to 6 inch heart shaped metal cookie cutter shopping list
- parchment paper shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- ½ cup powdered sugar shopping list
- drop of almond extract shopping list
- ½ cup whipped cream or Cool Whip shopping list
- 5 strawberries, hulled and sliced, for garnish shopping list
- whipped cream or Cool Whip, for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- For the crust, combine crushed graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter.
- Lay parchment paper on a cookie sheet; place metal heart shaped cookie cutter on parchment paper.
- Firmly press graham cracker crumb mixture into bottom of metal cookie cutter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove cookie cutter; cool crust completely
- For filling, combine cream cheese with powder sugar and extract until well blended; fold in whipped cream.
- Use a large spatula to remove graham cracker crust from cookie sheet and place on a serving plate.
- Spread crust with cheesecake filling.
- Garnish with sliced strawberries and whipped cream.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating10 people
Awe, you are such a good Grandmother, Maggie was just happy to do something with you. This is a very good idea with the graham cracker crust, cheese cake topping with strawberries, simple and not so messy for the kids. Great post....:)
And glad ...moregagagrits in Irmo loved it
Not only was the dessert just right -- how adorable is Maggie and her red fingernails? Totally cute child, you lucky granny.borinda in SoCal loved it
Way to go Maggie glad you have a nice grand mother to show you and us her magnificent recipes.
Five forks and a smile :)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!