Asparagus with Bacon Bits Your Friends will be Happy they know youFrom kmsmith 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a medium skillet sautee butter and shallots for about 30 seconds.
- Add asparagus, bacon bits, salt and pepper.
- Cover and continue cooking for 10 minutes
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Serve immediately
The Cookkmsmith Indianapolis, IN
The Rating4 people
I agree with Don, can't wait to try this. Asparagus and bacon, does it get any better? Yumola and a very high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
WOW! I can't wait to try this :)donman in Hammond loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!