Flourless Peanut Butter CookiesFrom indicatorsrule1 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. In another bowl, combine peanut butter and sugar; fold in egg whites.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto lightly greased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with a fork. Bake at 325 for 15 to 20 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks to cool.
People Who Like This Dish 6
- njspanteach Green Brook, NJ
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- lacrenshaw Horsham, PA
- peetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
- capedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- gagagrits Irmo, SC
- mbeards2 Omaha, NE
- jeffsgirl Medford, OR
- indicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookindicatorsrule1 Gilbert, AZ
The Rating6 people
WOW... these sound fantastic... and you can make them in all kinds of nut variations... with all the different nut butters out there... thank you for a wonderful and easy recipe...five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
My friend Ruth at the YMCA makes these all the time to treat her fellow swimmers! Absolutely delicious. Now I can make them also, indi. You have my thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
So simple, yet so decadent. Love anything peanut butter. Great one here. you have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!