Lamb Chops From HeavenFrom thegoldminer 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place lamb chops on foil with edges folded twice.
- Sprinkle both sides with Seasoned salt, pepper.
- Using a butter knife put a tab of real butter on each chop and smear it over entire chop.
- Don't worry about using to much butter, the extra is poured over the lamb.
- Place under broiler and cook about 7 minutes per side or until you see the edges getting a good color almost black-see photos
- The whole top of chop will be bubbling. Just beautiful.
- When the first side is done,turn chop, smear butter over mixing the salt and pepper on the lamb. Don't worry if the butter runs off, you want some extra when they are done.
- Cook until the edges on side 2 are blacken like the photo.
- When done, place on plate. Make a "V" in one end of the foil. Very carefully, pick up the tin foil and pour some of the melted butter encrusted with seasoned salt over each chop.
- When you cut a piece, drege it in the melt butter. Totally delicious.
- Most have been brought up to serve with mint jelly.
- This way you get lucious lamb flavor.
- Clean up is easy, fold foil, throw away.
- I will get a better pic of the oven level. Didn't realize it wasn't focused on the broiler pan.
- Heck, you get the picture with the current pic.
The Cookthegoldminer Sacramento, CA
The Rating12 people
Zena lamb is my favorite and not hard if you follow the master;s directions...wonderful recipe goldminer Thank you.mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
You are making my mouth water.Great recipe.5 forks.cookingandbakingqueen in Beatrice loved it
YUM!! have been cooking lamb forever here in good old sheep country NZ and have never thought to use butter!! gawd look out hips!!white_dove in Thames loved it