Shrimp EtouffeeFrom lacrenshaw 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup margarine shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup scallions, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup celery, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 pound shrimp, cleaned shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce to taste shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine margarine, onion, scallions, bell pepper, garlic and celery in a 2-quart microwave safe dish.
- Cook on high for 8 to 9 minutes.
- Stir in parsley, tomato paste, soup, shrimp, salt, hot pepper sauce and cayenne.
- Cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Cook for another 5 minutes until mixture thicken,
- Serve over white rice.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating4 people
YUM! FIVE!chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
A speedy etouffe....that is a classic oxymoron, just like jumbo shrimp. LOL This would make an etouffe a weekday dish. Thanks for the post. How wonderful.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it