Penne and Chicken Tenderloins with Spiced Tomato SauceFrom lacrenshaw 7 years ago
- 1 teaspoons ground fennel seed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 1 pound chicken breast tenders, cut into 1" pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves, minced shopping list
- 4 cups canned diced tomatoes OR fresh diced with juices shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 8 ounces penne pasta, uncooked shopping list
- 1/4 cup freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, rough chop shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl; rub over chicken tenders.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken; cook 4 minutes, turning once.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add garlic and saute 30 seconds, until soft.
- Add tomatoes and wine, scraping pan to loosen brown bits.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Add chicken and simmer 5 minutes longer.
- Cook pasta according to package direction to al dente.
- Toss pasta with sauce in a large serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with cheese and fresh basil.
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating5 people
The picture and the list of ingredients make MY mouth water! I just know this would be delicious! Thanks for the great post!juels in Clayton loved it
Oh yeah this doesn't sound or look lite, it looks wonderfull.....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
I'm loving this one. It looks wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it