Best Darn Hot Dog Sauce EverFrom jaie 7 years ago
- 3 pounds good quality ground beef shopping list
- diced onions, how many really depends on how much you like onions. shopping list
- 1/2 cup oil shopping list
- 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper shopping list
- 3 teaspoons chilli powder shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- water shopping list
- Hungarian paprika...MUST USE HUNGARIAN, it makes a BIG difference. shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef with the oil.
- When meat is browned, add onions, cayenne pepper, chilli powder, paprika, some salt and a bit of pepper.
- Add just enough water to make it a sauce.
- Serve over your favorite hot dogs and in a good bun. The hot dogs can be boiled or grilled, but Hebrew National are great either way.
The Cookjaie Allentown, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!