Black Bean Cheese And Chicken Ang-chiladasFrom adzell 5 years ago
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 package taco seasoning shopping list
- 1/4 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tbs fresh cilantro, chopped (optional) shopping list
- 1 package burrito sized tortillas shopping list
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese (softened) shopping list
- 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 can green chiles (optional) shopping list
- 1 jalapeno, diced (optional) shopping list
- 2 cans red enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained & rinsed shopping list
How to make it
- Place chicken breasts & taco seasoning in medium/large pot & fill with water until chicken is covered. Bring to boil on stovetop & cook until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and shreds easily. Drain & place chicken in a bowl that has a lid.
- Shred chicken & add in the chili powder, cumin, cilantro & garlic powder. Cover bowl with lid & shake until chicken is well coated.
- In seperate bowl combine softened cream cheese & 2 cups cheddar cheese until well blended & very smooth. Add in green chiles and/or jalapenos at this time if you want a hotter enchilada.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay tortilla on flat surface & spread with a thin layer of the cream cheese mixtured. On one end of the tortilla (going lengthwise) add shredded chicken & then roll up and place in a 9x13 non stick pan. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Once all tortillas are placed in the pan, proceed to cover them with the enchilada sauce, remaining 2 cups of cheddar cheese & black beans.
- Cover pan with aluminum foil & place in preheated oven. Let cook for 15 minutes, then remove the foil & allow to cook for another 15 minutes (or until the top is a golden brown).
People Who Like This Dish 6
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- puddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
- dooley Krum, TX
- momo_55grandma Mountianview, AR
- adriannla Shreveport, LA
- arpam Thompson, CT
- morninlite Kalamazoo, US
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- sparow64 Sweetwater, TN
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookadzell Ann Arbor, MI
The Rating8 people
oh yeah baby!! lovin this one!!! saving to try.sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
awsome recipe thanks bunches high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Sounds delicious! Great recipe! 5! Dooleydooley in Krum loved it