Georgia Peach Stuffed ChickenFrom quaziefly 5 years ago
- 4 boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- (skin removed) shopping list
- 4 thin slides of baked ham shopping list
- 2 Georgia peaches cut into shopping list
- 1/2-inch thick slices shopping list
- 3/4 cup peach honey shopping list
- (recipe listed at right) shopping list
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese shopping list
- peach Honey: shopping list
- 5 medium size fresh Georgia peaches, pealed and sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- Makes eight two oz. servings shopping list
How to make it
- Place each chicken breast between two sheets of waxed paper and pound with a mallet or use a rolling pin to flatten.
- Cut chicken breasts in half or into approximately 2 1/2-inch wide slices so that when rolled will be appetizer size. Set aside.
- Place ham slices in the center of a peach slice, add one tablespoon of Peach Honey, and one teaspoon of mozzarella cheese. Roll this mixture up and place on chicken breast. Roll up chicken breast and place seam side down in lightly greased baking dish. Place chicken breasts close together to prevent unrolling.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350°. Remove from oven and top each chicken breast with one tablespoon of Peach Honey. Return to 350° oven for 15 minutes or more. Chill before slicing crosswise into 1/2-inch slices. Makes 15 appetizers
- Peach Honey:
- Process peaches in food processor or blender until smooth. Combine peaches and honey in saucepan. Mix together cornstarch, lemon juice and water; add to peach puree and heat until thick and bubbly. Stir in almond extract. Serve with Peach Stuffed Chicken recipe, over ice cream or pancakes.
The Cookquaziefly ALL POINTS
The Rating10 people
nothin but delicous can taste the peach flavor yummy. high5 post thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Quazie, OMG! AWESOME! 5,10,10,10sunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
Yikes, this looks sooo good! Thank you so much for sharing!!! *5*5*5*5adzell in Ann Arbor loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!