Orecchiette with Broccoli Rabe and Sweet Italian SausageFrom lacrenshaw 4 years ago
- 1 pound orecchiette pasta shopping list
- 1 bunch broccoli rabe shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds sweet Italian sausage cut into 1/2' rounds shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil, as needed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parmigiano Reggiano cheese, grated shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain, drizzle with olive oil and reserve.
- While pasta cooks, blanch the rabe for 1 to 2 minutes in large pot filled with salted water.
- Cook sausage in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- Set aside to cool.
- When ready to serve, heat a large frying pan with a coating of olive oil.
- Add the pasta, sausage and garlic.
- Add the rabe and crushed red pepper.
- Heat through on medium heat.
- Finish with the cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating8 people
love this not only does it loo and sound great but i am learning new words alsokarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
Pasta and Italian sausage were made for each other. Great recipe!playswithfood in Bend loved it
Flagged, and HIGH FIVE! Lovely dish :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it