Deep Fried Beer Batter PicklesFrom efitobx 7 years ago
- 1 Quart dill pickles shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp red pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 2 tsp garlic salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 3 dashes louisiana hot sauce shopping list
- 1 cup beer shopping list
- vegetable oil shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pickles and slice into thin slices.
- Drench in 1 cup flour set aside.
- Combine 3/4 cup flour, cayenne pepper, red pepper,black pepper, garlic salt and salt in bowl and combine well.
- Add hot sauce and beer and mix well.
- Preheat vegetable oil to 375 degrees
- Dip the drendged pickles into beer batter to coat. Deep Fry in hot oil 2-3 minutes or until the pickles begin to float and are a golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels snd serve immediately with ranch salad dressing
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookefitobx Norfolk, VA
The Rating6 people
gotta give you an A7 for different. Just different enought to be really good. Will give this one a go. thankskarlyn255 in Ypsilanti loved it
This would have made my poppa proud. Good stuff.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
Love this recipe and love way too many fried things! But, life is short so eat what you want! 5UP
Diannediannehocut in Little Rock loved it