Egg BreadFrom sunflower48386 4 years ago
How to make it
- Pour warm water into mixing bowl.
- Add yeast and sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- Add eggs, oil and scalded milk, cooled a bit. add slowly
- Add salt and flour.Mix well
- Knead 5 minutes. Put into greased bowl.
- Cover loosely with plastic wrap and towel.
- Let rise, about an hour to 1 1/2 hours.
- Punch down and shape. Let rise again
- Bake at 350 degrees. 30 minutes.
- Makes 1 huge loaf or or round loaf. or rolls
The Cooksunflower48386 White Lake, MI
The Rating9 people
I'll definately be trying this out. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Being a true egg bread fan, you got my five IMMEDIATELY, sun. Thanks!
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Sounds great, and simple to make too. Thanks a bunch for sharing! ^5
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!