Early Morning ScrambleFrom dmajor 5 years ago
- 4 eggs, whisked shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 4 oz. sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1/2 roll of breakfast sausage shopping list
- dash salt and pepper shopping list
- 4 oz softened cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped black olives shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided shopping list
- 4 slices of bread shopping list
- sliced green onions, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Melt 4 tablespoons butter in microwave.
- Brush on both sides of each of the bread.
- Brown bread on both sides in skillet until lightly browned.
- Remove and place bread on serving plates.
- In skillet brown sausage, onions, bell pepper, and mushrooms until meat is cooked completely(about 3 to 4minutes)
- Stir in eggs and cook over med high heat while stirring well until eggs are cooked(about 1 1/2 to 2 minutes)
- Stir in black olives, cream cheese, and butter.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide mixture even and spoon over bread.
- Top with green onions if desired.
The Cookdmajor Slidell, LA
The Rating9 people
Sounds like a really nice breakfast :)donman in Hammond loved it
This does sound good, nice n hearty for the kids to get their day off to a good start.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
This will be our Sunday a.m. breakfast! My thanks and my 5, d.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!