Green Chili Stuffed MeatloafFrom chefmeow 4 years ago
- 3 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin shopping list
- 8 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 4 tablespoons chili powder shopping list
- 7 ounce can chopped green chilies shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn meal shopping list
How to make it
- Hand mix all ingredients and form into a loaf pan then allow to sit 10 minutes.
- Bake at 350 for one hour then serve.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating7 people
New ways of making Meat Loaf are always good to have at hand. Great recipe. Thank you so much for sharing!quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
just the name got me drolling this is a keeper thanks...maywest in Tangerine loved it
Cat you are on a roll... this sounds great!!! and I am not a huge meat loaf lover... fivepeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!