Oven Home Fries with Peppers OnionsFrom alaskanmom 7 years ago
- 2-1/2 lbs. red skinned potatoes shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 green pepper, seeded & chopped shopping list
- 1 orange pepper, seeded & chopped shopping list
- 1 or 2 green onions, chopped (I use the whole thing) shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. grill seasoning (I use McCormicks Montreal steak seasoning) shopping list
- 2 tsp. sweet paprika shopping list
- ranch dressing for dipping, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 500 degrees.
- Coarsly chop potatoes & transfer to a nonstick baking sheet.
- Toss with oil , peppers, onion & seasonings.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes, turning twice with a spatula
- Serve hot with ranch dressing.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!