Nabisco Cheese cakeFrom dutchie326 5 years ago
- cheeseCAKE shopping list
- 3 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 2 tsp. vanilla shopping list
- 1 c. sour cream shopping list
- CRUST: shopping list
- 1 3/4 c. Nabisco graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 1/3 c. butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. sugar shopping list
- OPTIONAL TOPPINGS: shopping list
- 21 oz. can cherry or blueberry pie filling or fresh strawberries shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually add remaining 1 cup sugar and vanilla.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Blend in sour cream.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 60-70 minutes or until firm.
- TURN OFF OVEN, leaving door slightly ajar, allow cheesecake to remain in oven for 1 hour.
- Cool and chill.
- Thoroughly blend first two ingredients and 1/4 cup sugar.
- Press firmly against bottom and 2 1/2 inches up the sides of an 8 inch spring form pan.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
The Rating10 people
Sounds yummy ~thanks~aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
This is the first cheesecake recipe I ever used, and it's always delicious. Thanks for posting it!
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Smile & say cheesecake!! I'll take mine with cherries please.jett2whit in Union City loved it