Pickled Blackeyed PeasFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 4 cups of cooked blackeyed peas shopping list
- 1 cup oil shopping list
- 1/2 of cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup of thinly sliced onions shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- several grinds of black pepper shopping list
- 6 cloves of chopped garlic, very fine shopping list
- 2 jalapeno peppers, minced shopping list
- extra Tabasco sauce if desired shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients.
- Place in covered container.
- Resist eating for two days.
- Dig in. (the longer they sit, the better they taste!)
The Cooknotyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
The Rating4 people
Will have to make this up very soon,love black eyed peas anyway they are served and this sounds great.You earned my 5 forks,thanks...Bobrobertg in loved it
These are fantastic. I have a similar and very old recipe, but it doesn't have the jalapenos, which my parents or grandparents would not have had. Now that they are available in groceries, they would be great. I'm adding them. Love it. Ditch the Taba...morechefjeb in Carthage loved it