Juicy Oven Baked SteaksFrom donman 7 years ago
How to make it
- On the steaks, sprinkle the Worcestershire sauce, Cajun seasoning and the Paprika. Rub in real good.
- Place into a Zip-loc bag and put into the refrigerator for 3 hours, flipping about every hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature. (30-45 minutes)
- Preheat oven to 350 deg.
- In a nonstick skillet heat about 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of butter on medium high heat.
- Shear the steaks for about 1-2 minutes on each side. (Browning well but not burning)
- Remove steaks from heat and put into another a room temperature nonstick pan.
- Put pan in oven for 6-10 minutes flipping the steaks once after 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, place on a plate, cover with foil and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy :)
People Who Like This Dish 37
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating14 people
Thanks great big bunches, don! This is different and gets my thanks and my ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Man, these sound great! And the ribeyes can't be beat! Got me heading to the store! 5! Dooleydooley in Crossroads loved it
WOW DONNIE THEY LOOK DELICIOUS WAIT ...........ILL BE RIGHT OVER MAKE THEM AGAIN LOL...........
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it