Three Ingredient Easy Oreo Truffles EleganteFrom puddlewonderful 6 years ago
- 1- 18 ounce package of Oreo chocolate Sandwich cookies, finely crushed, divided shopping list
- 8 ounces of Philly cream cheese softened shopping list
- 2- 8 ounce packages of semisweet baking chocolate,melted shopping list
- Optional fourth ingredient...cherries, of course shopping list
- *See recipe made with liquor, as well, if desired. shopping list
How to make it
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper
- Mix three cups of the cookie crumbs and cream cheese until well blended
- Shape into 42 one inch balls
- Dip balls in melted chocolate and place on the baking sheet
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs
- Refrigerate for one hour or until firm
- Any leftovers can be stored in air tight containers
- Please put in a pretty plate with mint around the truffles and to the sides of the truffles and of course you can add cherries and some chocolate shavings on the plate....really pretty and yummy and simple elegance with Oreo cookies.
- Now, if you want to add liquor to your cream cheese you can do this. Just put in a small amount of your favorite liquor to the softened cream cheese and you now have an oreo liquor truffle....either way, it is so easy, simple and yummy. Here's to good eating.
The Cookpuddlewonderful Beverly Hills Adjacent, CA
The Rating16 people
Sounds good.sandygalesmith in Saint Joseph loved it
These truffles sound wonderful. I'm going to try them with Kahlua. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Sounds a great!noola in Peterborough loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!