Dubliner Stuffed Chicken BreastsFrom ringer421 6 years ago
- 12 boneless chicken breast halves - pounded thin shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- I box frozen spinach, chopped shopping list
- 4 shallots, chopped shopping list
- 12 oz. Shitake or Baby Bella mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- ¼ cup white wine shopping list
- ½ cup bread crumbs for mix; additional for coating shopping list
- 2 packages (12 oz. /each) Dubliner cheese shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/8 tsp sea salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 2 eggs beaten & milk for wash shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-Heat Oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl mix breadcrumbs; seasonings and ½ of Dubliner Cheese, grated.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Stir in the shallots & cook ~ 2 minutes. Then add the garlic. Stir in mushrooms & wine and sauté until wine evaporates. Add spinach & cool briefly, and then combine spinach and mushrooms with ½ of breadcrumb mixture. Season with Mrs. Dash, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Place a slice of cheese on chicken breast & then 1 or 2 tablespoons of mix…secure with long toothpick.
- Place beaten eggs in a shallow baking dish & evenly coat chicken; then dip chicken into balance of breadcrumb mix, pressing firmly.
- Can be refrigerated for a couple of hours.
- Place on buttered (spray) baking dish; add wine to pan & spray with butter .
- Bake ~ 35 min.; raise to 450 degrees at end & consider broiler (internal temperature 170 F).
- Let sit 5 minutes; remove tooth pick.
The Cookringer421 Fairfield, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!