Marks World Famous Chili Cheese DipFrom jill1972 6 years ago
- Large Velveeta cheese shopping list
- Small Mexican Velveeta cheese shopping list
- 2 jars of salsa - medium or hot, if you want spicy shopping list
- 1 can of chili-Man chili (no beans) shopping list
- 1 cup of water shopping list
- 2 lbs. of ground beef (cooked, grease drained) shopping list
- Crock pot shopping list
How to make it
- Cube both large and small Velveeta cheese packages, place in the crock pot.
- Add two jars of salsa, can of Chili-Man chili, 1 cup of water and mix.
- (If you are in a hurry, place crock pot bowl in microwave for 5 minutes, take out and stir, repeat until cheese is melted.)
- Cook ground beef in pan, drain grease and add to crock pot.
- Turn crock pot on high until cheese is melted, then turn down on low.
- We serve with tortilla chips
- **If the dip has been in the crock pot for a couple of hours, the dip with get really thick. Just add a little more water and stir.
The Cookjill1972 Sturgeon, MO
The Rating5 people
I ptinted this one off. Will make soon.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
It was great! My family loved it and wanted the recipe too. It's a definite make again. Thanks!lorialehmann in Detroit Lakes loved it
What an excellent dip. Thanks!mystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!