Barbecued Steak BurritosFrom lilliancooks 5 years ago
- 2 barbecued steaks (I used rib eye)-chopped fine shopping list
- 2 Tbls olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium sized yellow onion-chopped shopping list
- 1 very large clove garlic-minced shopping list
- 1 large beefsteak tomato-chopped shopping list
- 2 ears of sweet corn-cooked and kernels removed from cob shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup cooked white rice shopping list
- 1 tsp bacon salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded jalapeno jack cheese shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas-burrito size shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute onions and garlic in olive oil for about 3 minutes.
- Then add remaining veggies, steak and spices.
- Saute til mushrooms wilt. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Turn heat to low and add cooked rice. Stir til well blended.
- Heat tortillas in microwave to soften.
- Fill each tortilla with steak mixture and cheese. Roll while tucking in the ends. Put on a plate, seam side down.
- Serve warm with sour cream if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating5 people
Mmmmm....you are making me drool, and it's only morning time! LOL Looks and sounds fantastic!juels in Clayton loved it
I see someone gave you a 'one' --- FIVE from me, Lillian.chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
These sound great, Lillian! And pic is great too! In my opinion, you can always beat Taco Bell or TacoTime. ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it