Barbecued Steak BurritosFrom lilliancooks 7 years ago
- 2 barbecued steaks (I used rib eye)-chopped fine shopping list
- 2 Tbls olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium sized yellow onion-chopped shopping list
- 1 very large clove garlic-minced shopping list
- 1 large beefsteak tomato-chopped shopping list
- 2 ears of sweet corn-cooked and kernels removed from cob shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup cooked white rice shopping list
- 1 tsp bacon salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups shredded jalapeno jack cheese shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas-burrito size shopping list
How to make it
- In a large skillet over medium heat, saute onions and garlic in olive oil for about 3 minutes.
- Then add remaining veggies, steak and spices.
- Saute til mushrooms wilt. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Turn heat to low and add cooked rice. Stir til well blended.
- Heat tortillas in microwave to soften.
- Fill each tortilla with steak mixture and cheese. Roll while tucking in the ends. Put on a plate, seam side down.
- Serve warm with sour cream if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cooklilliancooks Long Island, NY
The Rating5 people
Mmmmm....you are making me drool, and it's only morning time! LOL Looks and sounds fantastic!juels in Clayton loved it
I see someone gave you a 'one' --- FIVE from me, Lillian.chefelaine in Muskoka loved it
These sound great, Lillian! And pic is great too! In my opinion, you can always beat Taco Bell or TacoTime. ;')justjakesmom in Everett loved it