Winn Dixie Pork RibsFrom donman 6 years ago
- 6 pork ribs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 small jar of prepared pasta sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar shopping list
- ½ cup of beef stock or water shopping list
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the pasta sauce, garlic, beef stock or water, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce, set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil on medium heat, brown the ribs on all sides and set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté the onion and bell pepper until they are soft. Add the ribs and pasta sauce mixture to the pan, cover and simmer for 1-2 hours, until tender.
The Cookdonman Hammond, LA
The Rating10 people
love these ribs pasta sauce a plus tasty ribs for sure high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Thanks for sharing, it does sound very good! When I saw the recipe, I immediately thought of the small racks of ribs I used to buy from the Winn Dixie deli - man, those were good too! Those and the german chocolate cake...sadly, the WD I shopped at f...moredebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
I think I could go for this Donman!
Susansitbynellie in Glasgow loved it