Cherry DelightFrom angelgal 7 years ago
How to make it
- Soften Cream Cheese to room temperature
- Prepare crust: mix together crumbs, butter, and 1/2 C sugar.
- Press in bottom and up the sides of a lightly sprayed, 9x13 baking dish
- Bake at 350* for 8 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese, 1 C sugar, eggs and vanilla until creamy.
- Pour into crust and bake at 350* for 30-35 minutes
- Cool totally and cover with pie filling
- Can be topped with Cool Whip
The Cookangelgal New Philadelphia, OH
The Rating13 people
Yummy!!!!!zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
This is yummy.. we have this alot... its been a favorite of the family for a long time..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
This looks really good, thanks!organicmama in loved it