Cranberry Limeade ChillerFrom christinem 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- Zest of one lime, cut into long strips. shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice concentrate, thawed* shopping list
- 3 1/2 cups cold water shopping list
- Crushed ice shopping list
- 1 liter ginger ale or lemon-lime soda shopping list
- lime wedges for garnish shopping list
- *If you can't find cranberry juice concentrate, you can use 4 cups of bottled cranberry juice in place of it and the cold water. shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, water and lime zest
- Bring to a boil, stirring frequently, until sugar is dissolved. Continue cooking for about 3 or 4 minutes or until slightly reduced. Remove from heat, let cool and strain to remove lime zest.
- In large pitcher, combine simple syrup, lime juice, cranberry juice concentrate and cold water.
- Fill serving glasses with desired amount of ice; fill about 3/4 full with cranberry mixture and top off with ginger ale or soda.
- Garnish with lime wedges.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookchristinem Worcester, MA
The Rating4 people
love this so muchpuddlewonderful in Beverly Hills Adjacent loved it
You're making me thirsty! Can't wait to try! High 5valinkenmore in Malott loved it
Wonderful! :) Just what we needed to go with some last minute BLTs. Sonic's Limeades are about the only fast food item I ever crave. These were so good. I did add another spritz of lime at the end, but that's okay, cus I also ask for extra lime whe...morekeni in Sweet Home loved it