Not Just A Brownie BiteFrom krumkake 7 years ago
- 1 container “two-bite brownies bites” (available at most grocery bakeries or places like Costco and Sam's Club) shopping list
- 2 containers Whipped Fluffy white frosting (do not substitute regular white frosting as it is not the same consistency as the “whipped fluffy” variety) shopping list
- Made from scratch chocolate frosting: shopping list
- 3 cups powdered sugar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons melted butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup or more of cocoa (depending on how chocolate-y you like it) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- about 4 tablespoons half and half, to make it spreadable shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all frosting ingredients together with a mixer. The "creamy-ness" of this frosting comes from the half and half, so water or milk won't make it as creamy. If you can manage it, don't substitute!
- Cut brownie bites in half lengthwise.
- On cut surface of bottom half, place a good teaspoon or more of the whipped fluffy white frosting (I prefer lots, but use as much or as little as you prefer).
- On the top portion of the brownie bite, generously frost with homemade chocolate frosting; lay frosted top on white frosted bottom half.
- That’s it – you’re done!
- Note: if you’re into nuts or coconut or toffee bits or whatever topping you can think of, sprinkle some of your desired topping over the freshly frosted tops of the brownies bites – as the frosting dries, the topping will adhere to it.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating11 people
Thank you so much!!!! This is a great little gem! I'm having a big party next week and you can bet these will be at the dessert table. High 5, my dear!chefbaudri in Grand Rapids loved it
Great idea! This is one of those things where I say..."why didn't I think of that??"...but I'm sure glad you did...thanks so much for sharing!
Deb ^5 =)debbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
Beautiful! Love this easy one!m11andrade in Kankakee loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!